Trump going on national TV and “not spilling the beans” was a brilliant move btw.

Right before GF trial outcome. Right before inevitable riots. Right before Biden blame.

Brilliant. Timing is everything.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

There are no beans to spill ! Trump will do the same thing over the next six months as he has done since election day, not a damn thing ! But you keep believing in your delusional Q army is coming to save us crap !

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Pale Horse to his Publication

I don’t understand why you people are on here? Twitter is wide open for the haters. 🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Constitutional Conservative, only awake since Jan 2020

Whats funny is George Floyd is still alive, and the cop got convicted of a murder of a still alive person.hahahaha..Its just everything is opposite

I truly admire you guys who see the plan so clearly. I can't seem to stop being linear.

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

How do you mean?

I'am JG1563,EG756,SG126 The Lion Of Jesus Christ, Spoken Revealed Truth, The Twin Flame Union, Well Planned And Premeditated, Lord of Light

🙏❤️🙏Lion
On the way..
#GodWins
#PeaceIsThePrice

Continuing to tell folks to go get the vaccine is absolute insanity.

Let's see if we SEE real and true action tonight or tomorrow. They cannot drag this entire scam out much longer. Trump's base is already cut in half, drag it out another week or 2 and you are looking at 1/3 Trump fanatics at best.

Fascinating to find out just WHO is advising Trump and how they could miscalculate everything so poorly.

Magical time to be alive! DANCE!

wow......good take on this Doq!!

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

I feel like we are in a Pressure Cooker and something is about to blow!

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

Yes. My hubby and I both home today, together saying the same thing. You can feel something coming.

(1) Show this thread

your post (and of course, POTUS’ interview) was just in the nick of time, as always.
verdict in - to be read by 5pm EST.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

CANT WAIT FOR ALL THE 5D CHESS SPEAK IS ALL
GONE LIKE THIS P C CRAP !! YES & NO ARE YES &
NO !!!

YESSSSS❣️ 🙏🏻❤️

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response God Speed to her Publication
In response God Speed to her Publication

We haven't even SEEN the beginning of "The Great Awakening". With that still to come, I imagine we are in for a much longer wait than anticipated. Hope I am wrong, because Trump's once large bases is dwindling with every minute that passes by while they drag out this entire ill advised plan/debacle.

Someone misjudged Jack and Jill America, that much we absolutely know for sure!

(2) Show this thread

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Did you watch the new And we Know video today? Lots of info on what's about to happen re: Military.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication

link?

(1) Show this thread

he wouldnt speak negativly of Biden either classy
very classy

the B1d3n ‘presidency’ is a “think mirror” of the DJT presidency.
Every. Single. Thing.
Beautifully orchaestrated.

Perfecto .

I was shocked that Trump said CABAL during the interview. 🧨

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖