LAST STAND.
Election FRAUD cases OPEN - DOJ [many].
Follow the FAMILY.
Follow resignations [Business/Gov't].
BIDEN/CHINA VERY IMPORTANT MARKER.
Who made it public?
Who really made it public?
Who is making it all public?
WE ARE THE GATEKEEPERS OF ALL [BY ALL WE MEAN ALL] INFORMATION.
U1>CAN>EU>RUSSIA>IRAN>NK>SYRIA>PAK>>>
IRAN NEXT.
$700B - MILITARY [THIS YEAR].
WHY IS THE MILITARY SO IMPORTANT?
RE_READ ALL.
NATIONAL SECURITY.
NATIONAL SECURITY.
These people are STUPID.
Art of the Deal.
TIDAL WAVE INCOMING.
BUCKLE UP.
Q

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

one year D

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

we are the HUMAN RACE✅💯🌷

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

Doc- I am super excited amd optimistic- many friends and fam military and retired- but i have a few that i have always trusted that have turned towards the opposition- scary ... i have valued their opinions- now, to save my subconcious, i just habe to consider tthem weak and controlled- still bothers me tho

Aloha Everyone 🤩🕊🙏 such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

seeing Doq together with Real John Qalt uplifts the day:) Thank you, gentlemen!

Aloha Everyone 🤩🕊🙏 such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

In response non Pareil99 to her Publication

oops, pardon tiny keyboard typo, re: correct spelling of John “Galt’s” last name :) 🙏🙏😉🕊🕊🇺🇸🌟

(1) Show this thread

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

My anxiety level is thru the roof......I just want to SEE 1 or 2 things that POTUS told us about....I Trust Trump-I just suffer from anxiety and it would really help to SEE a Major happening.......
God Bless Our President Donald J. Trump!

In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication

You got this! Please try & keep the faith & pray! 🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️#GodWins

In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication

Anxiety & Fear is the enemy. You can defeat it

(2) Show this thread

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

Is it wrong to be so excited right now? I pray for the troops and#POTUS17 and team. I can feel something, something very powerful yet calming. 🙏🇺🇸

Patriot 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.🙏🏻 I’m a Leo🦁 Love life 🤗 Be positive it looks good on you💫😘🧚🏻🕊🌹✨

Art of deal... The painting that Dan Jr posted?

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

🇺🇲IMO the best part of the drop is "The Art of the Deal" which I read many many years ago and "Tidal Wave Coming". Doq with a good post as usual.

I post only facts...

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

Ready!!!

Drop 964, and just above your excerpt is:
...You can't imagine the magnitude of this.
Constitutional CRISIS.
Twitter coming soon.
GOOG coming soon.
AMAZON coming soon.
MICROSOFT coming soon.
+12
Current censorship all relates to push for power [mid-terms]...

Relevant.

964 > 19 > [19] > 19POTUS > S, that darn sticky S key...

Mid 50s, married in Cypress, Tx. WWG1WGA. MAGA Patriot. 2nd amendment forever. Former EMT. Nothing can stop what is coming. Trump prevails.

buckled in. Bring it!!!!