THEY are terrified
Q

šŸ’„4-12-21 Newsweek
QAnon Followers Excited by Mike Pompeo ā€˜Checkmateā€™ Photo: ā€˜If Mike Pompeoā€™s latest tweet isnā€™t comms then I donā€™t know what is,ā€™ wrote the Telegram account Pepe Lives Matter

šŸ’„4-17-21 Newsweek
Lin Woodā€™s QAnon Gesture Sends Audience Wild

šŸ’„4-17-21 Vanity Fair
Jim Caviezel decries Adrenochroming Children as if thatā€™s a thing, COVID-deniers, QAnon lunatics

šŸ’„4-20-21 COMPLEX
Star of Mel Gibsonā€™s ā€˜Passion of the Christā€™ Pushes Unhinged QAnon Conspiracy at Conservative Conferenceā€¦ QAnon-associated conspiracy theory of adrenochrome-inspired baby harvestingā€¦ In addition to being absolutely ridiculous, this conspiracy theoryā€”touched on in Q docuseries on HBOā€”has roots in the hateful anti-Semitic messaging of centuries ago.

WE ARE THE NEWS NOW.
Q

šŸ’„I pray MILLIONS show up when SOUND OF FREEDOM opens
& scares to death the devil's
msm-pedowood-adrenochroming-demons-from-hell šŸ˜¼

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ¼ Imperfect Christian

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I wonder which George the Q post meant šŸ¤”

THEY mean the illuminati infiltrated via the Khazars to present themselves as jews to then say that but still not in fact Jews. If a cherry calls itself an apple. Thousands of years later, it is still a cherry. JS.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

They're demon idiots, just sayin'!!! šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

(1) Show this thread

šŸ’¦ plus 'watch the waters' maxine ? šŸ’¦

šŸø #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

šŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹ LOVE it šŸ’žšŸæšŸ“½ļøšŸŽžļø

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦… Darn tootin'!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield