πŸ†˜ BREAKING: Bill Clinton Imprisoned? Top Aide Just Provided DOJ With Evidence That Will Blow You Away!
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://www.newsview.gr/2021/04/bill-clinton-arrested.html?m=1

Subscribe:@SecretPatriotQ

Share and FOLLOW
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#QANON#Trump#Potus#MAGA

Only people mentioned by @SecretPatriotQ in this post can reply

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Secret Patriot Q to his Publication

THIS WILL SAVE LIVES PLEASE FORWARD!

EFFICACIOUS PROTECTANT AGAINST SARS-CoV-2 VIRAL SHEDDING:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33115670
This is a CDC PEER REVIEWED study of the efficacy of ozone therapy to kill COVID-19 (SARS- CoV-2) in infected patients.

I highly recommend the following company as I've bought two types of quality ozonators from them in the past:
a2zozone.com

As a licensed medical practitioner who has consumed ozonated water for > 1 yr, I can definitively state that it is a safe and potent protectant against COVID hyperinflammation as well as serious viral infections and toxins.

WARRIOR for the Truth incarnated, skilled guided by hart listen to my inner spirit contain my dark-forces, sensing guide for the lost.

Acrive Ghost hahah keep up the Multi Platform info Grz, The Architect

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

From how i understand it thes part of the movie is not for us its showing the asleep.

yeah hes gone

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Well seems funny!

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

Where did you get this list/info from?

(1) Show this thread

Until we see them go kic down The Clinton's mother fucking door, drag the 2 of them out, perp them, try them and hang them, nothing else matters.

SEEING is BELIEVING. Also, some of the front running trash on here have been saying Clinton's were already executed. Since we don't get to SEE anything, it's all mindless epculation.

The choice to know will be yours. That's how they cover their ass with this entire Q scam. Don't see anything? Simply trust us. Oh, and Trumpelstiltskin says to go get the vaccine.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

In response SPORTS to his Publication
(1) Show this thread