Hope you Patriots are having an awesome Sunday. I think we have a pretty YUGE week ahead of us! Pumped to share it with you all!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I am a 51 yr old mom of 2 awesome kids. I walk on faith in Gods grace. I ❤️Trump n All patriots n want to help humanity in any way#GodSpeed

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

so glad i found you twitter axed me for the last time im trying to find everyone

Christian, Wife, Mom. 🇺🇸 PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS 🕊

#WWG1WGA God bless All Patriots! Private First Class/General Flynn’s Digital Army...and proud of it! Love MY President Donald J Trump.🇺🇸

And wishing you a great week ahead too Doq!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Great Sunday! Such Joy!
Hope yours was terrific too DoQ!
Much love!
Sundays are for family!

yayy! this sounds fun! 🍾

Hoping and praying that moves are made soon. Watching Biden's executive orders get published to the federal register is making me sick🤢
He is not the real president right so why are they actually publishing these as if he is?

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Yes its disturbing and scary!

(1) Show this thread

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

✌🏼🇺🇸❤️

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Ready! 🇺🇸 Thank you, Doq.

I was so glad to find y'all here. Ive been trying to figure this platform out. I'm not really computer literate lol but I am very thankful for my Patriot family.

#TimeToWakeUp #ForGodAndCountry #DigitalSoldier #UnitedNotDivided #PainIsComing #TakeTheOath #MAGA #KAG

I agree! We've waited long enough!

🇺🇸 MAGA 🇺🇸 Patriot 🇺🇸 Love God, Love my country, Love my family The Best Is Yet To Come 💥💥

so glad to be here with you and everyone else!

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

Same To You Patruot! 🇺🇸

Might be a coincidence but all your caps equal 117, 45, 9 and hollywood in gematria! 😳

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Let's ride! WWG1WGA!
🐸👊🇺🇸🦅

Thanks DoQ!! That boosted my spirits.🙏You totally resemble Potus to me..😉😉😉

Jesus Christ is my Savior. ✝️🤍🙏🏻🕊 John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

Wud up, Doq!

Ditto!

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Mango Child to his Publication

lol... i ❤️❤️ this!!

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

In response Mango Child to his Publication

keks

(2) Show this thread

Mid 50s, married in Cypress, Tx. WWG1WGA. MAGA Patriot. 2nd amendment forever. Former EMT. Nothing can stop what is coming. Trump prevails.

I'm ready. Bring it on

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

AMERICAN at birth.. PATRIOT by choice.. my rights are from GOD, not from any man!! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverthing #1776 WE WIN!!!

i was told to be patient to Sunday, now its another WEEK, i do not know how much more i can take of this. I thought the EBS had to be used by today. 1.24.21, i guess that was wrong information. What i do not understand if everything is a LIE around us how is that better then the EVIL d/R party?

Hope you had a great weekend, DOQ. I'm in good spirits and high energy for this coming week. Whatever it may bring, proud to be able to go through it together with everyone.

2mins ago at 8:21

8:18 > 8:9 > 17 > 8|8 > 88
8:19 > 8:10 > 81 | 18 = R > 9 > 333 > 45 POTUS
8:20 > 8:11 > 1010 > 118 > V = 22 > 1111

20:18 > 11:9 > 911 > 1111
20:19 > 2:10 > 111 > +++ > 3
20:20 > 4 > 1111

HPSIYUGEP = 126 | 621 > 9 > 333 > 45 POTUS

126:
Previous was deleted. Curious.
+++
++
+

621:
Nobody is sleeping tonight.
Let that sink in.

Proud Sovereign Patriot. Q sent me. Part of The Plan. Part of The Great Awakening. The Best is Yet to Come!

YES! I am so excited. Best movie EVA!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Patriot Quest to his Publication

We gonna need some suppository for the hard headed ones 🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread