Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Trump Endorses 4 Candidates; Says GOP Will Take Back Congress in 2022 | Facts Matter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtxE21-3ChU

Trump Endorses 4 Candidates; Says GOP Will Take Back Congress in 2022 | Facts Matter - YouTube

President Trump has been fairly active recently — issuing 4 political endorsements, as well as giving his opinion on the future of Congress and the White Hou...

Why do all the videos like this try to sell thing's to us? Saying, "I am not a financial advisor, but this is just what i do". With the economy like it is, people struggling to eat and keep a roof over their heads and keep their families together ! I appreciate all the REAL NEWS but i don't need to spend what little i have on more stuff that won't feed my family, keep a roof over our heads and make others money.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CjRogers49 in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Cindy Rogers to her Publication

EXACTLY. BUT I THINK THEY ARE DOING ADS FOR INCOME SO THAT THEY CAN DO IT FULLTIME. NOT SURE.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Summer OK but some are just not cool. They constantly cover up the screen I think it’s freedomfighters.com. I have to fumble with some ad, a person squeezing their belly fat

(1) Show this thread