The#BidenCrimeFamily was worse than the#ClintonCrimeFamily !

Biden owned an island next to Jeffery Epstein’s child torture chamber of satanic sex abuse!
Biden was executed years ago, and is being played by a double/clone to mock and wake up the sleeping sheep that remain under mind control! (#ProjectMockingbird )
(“He’s Shot”, “He is missing half his head”
-President Trump tried to explain this in code)

Biden and Kamala Harris were literally the two worst possible candidates, that’s why President Trump selected them. (“You ain’t Black”) was mocking Harris! Also the two hated one another, and had a contentious debate years ago!

JFK Jr. called Biden a traitor back in the early 1990’s and filed charges on him for the attempted kidnapping of him, as both Biden and Clinton Family’s knew of JRs plan to overthrow the Deep States Swamp of Globalist Government scum!
You are watching a movie! 🍿🎥
The truth will set you free!
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga ♒️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR RE-CONFIRMING IT! INDEED, PRESIDENT TRUMP DID SAY QUITE A FEW TIMES AT THE RALLIES "JOE IS SHOT" SHOWING TO THE HEAD... STILL, SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA OR DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE THAT THINGS ARE NOT AS THEY ARE TOLD ON TV... I DO NOT WATCH TV AT ALL BUT I CAN IMAGINE FROM WHAT I READ ON GAB, ANONUP AND OTHER SOCIAL CHANNELS.

you know where you are .

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

YES, I DO!

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

The other island is "Water Island".

It and Epstein Island supposed to have sub bases and Maxwell has a sub license.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

JUST PULL SOFTLY 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Byeden been in it alot longer

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

Yep, all true. Just waiting for the masks to come off... Stacy Dash as Kamala? Michael Jackson as Biden? Waiting...

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

I watched a doc from BC, 🇨🇦 who has helped vax 900 patients in his area with the Moderna vax. One person has died and three have neurological damage still after three months. He is under attack by collegues and has been told to keep his mouth shut. Not everything is a movie. People have been harmed here in 🇨🇦 with the vax program. This interview was done last week. We need help here in Canada. I saw several chemtrsils sprayed over our heads today. We are under constant attack. I trust the plan but Canada is in serious SOS mode even from a woke perspective..

Picture of JFK pointing gun.. should be at Joe 1.0 not white hat Bidan 2.0.

Well said! BOOM!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Charlie Ward said that Joe makes Hillary look like a girl scout! 😳

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

He sure did...He said what we will find out about him will shock the world...Maybe he IS the first one to be publicly arrested (well Byeden 2 that is)😉

(1) Show this thread