Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Patriot seeking greatness πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Pass some popcorn please......🍿❀🍿❀🍿❀

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

#IOwnMyOwnMind #IOwnMyOwnBody #WWG1WGA #MAGA #1776 No creepy DMs I will block you! Other are all welcome!! 😊

Following all! IFBAP!!

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

thank you for the post mentioning me very much appreciated your a special patriotπŸ˜ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Please add me to this amazing list. God bless all you Patriots. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#IOwnMyOwnMind #IOwnMyOwnBody #WWG1WGA #MAGA #1776 No creepy DMs I will block you! Other are all welcome!! 😊

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Followed!

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President#MAGA WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#TheBestisYetToCome🐸🐸⭐️⭐️⭐️

Done and thank you!

It's a beautiful time to be alive, amongst amazing patriots worldwide.❀️.. ....❀️ WWG1WGA ❀

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

Pure evil. I wonder how many demons inhabit this body.

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

😜Well, it does come with free knee pads

Former Marine, former LEO and MAGA Patriot not willing to lose my Country without a fight! Still trust in President Trump!

thanks for the add!

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

@kamalaharris is a psychotic bitch

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈFollow me too please!@sparklingamazon

In response Sparkling Amazon to her Publication

Following!

(1) Show this thread

😟Well that's the way to unite us...

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump πŸ’œ

LOCK HER UP‼️‼️‼️
I think thats already happened🍿🍿🍿

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawakening # maga #thestoreisuponus #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Godwins

Add me please#TrumpTrain