Only people mentioned by @FreeMusicJukebox in this post can reply

In response Free Music to his Publication

Dear Lord! How did I miss this all these years. This just never "clicked" in my brain. All I heard was the "humanitarian efforts". It never even occurred to me before. I suppose it's part of the "waking up" process.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

NOT for much longer.

The Legions of Michael....
IN The House.

#FreeTheChildrenofGod
#HEALTHEWORLD

💫💫💫

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

SIC ..Poor children.. No water, food or a bed for you. Everything in a LIZARD world is MINE, MINE, MINE!!!
Lizard Oprah could have done a better job caring for children when she went to Africa. She allowed her own people to be stolen, and allowed to suffer worse before her arrival. What kind of a Lizard is that? GREEDY!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response arba happihr to her Publication

obviously not the cute little green lizards on my patio.

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

An easy fix but nor profitable, humans are experiments. Deprive them of clean water and food then bring in the "cure". Its the most massive hoax on peoples in the worlds history. Natural laws hold our lives in balance, man's laws destroy them. God help us.