People are building alliegencies to people and not the reason we are really here! It’s not a popularity contest!

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

I totally agree, but it seems everyone is in competion with each other 😞. I have been on so many sites and all they do is bash other sites. It’s so sad 😢. What happened to WWG1WGA!!

In response Donna Martin to her Publication

Exactly. Some don’t see it that way. Those are the infiltrators.

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

You just don’t know who you can trust anymore. I use my own gut feeling because most times it doesn’t steer me wrong 😊

Good. I wish more people did. All I have said was don’t follow what others say. You know like don’t let others think for you! I’ve been attacked daily for it. Some big accounts like GhostEzra and Whiplash347 didn’t get big until Q stopped posting. Look at accounts like raising cain and others that call these people out daily. There’s a reason for that. People have become complacent letting others do there thinking and that’s how we got here to begin with. Now I’m still unsure about GhostEzra but Whiplash is definitely not a patriot. I’ve shared things with Whiplash in the past and he just cropped my name out of it and posted it as his own. He is shady!

In response Donna Martin to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CuriousJuice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Curious Juice, click on at the bottom under it