Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Anyone have the copy of this with Pepe holding his hand

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

It broke my heart when I saw him that night in CA but early morning EST. He never gave up for us - and we won't give up for him either.#wwg1wga

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

my heart aches.
l love this man!

#WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG #SAVE THE CHILDREN #LET'S TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK PATRIOTS! #HOLD THE LINE! #GOD WINS!

Our only TRUE PRESIDENT!

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

AMEN. AND I DON'T LIKE HOW HE WAS TREATED.THEY WERE NASTY AND HATEFUL TO HIM. NO PRESIDENT SHOULD BE TREATED THAT WAY. I DON'T CARE WHO THEY ARE. I KNOW PRESIDENT TRUMP CAN TAKE CARE OF HIS SELF BUT IF I COULD SEE ALL THOSE DEMONS I WOULD GIVE THEM A MOUTH FULL. IT WOULDN'T BE GOOD EITHER.I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEM.🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Everytime I see this picture, I want him to get hugged by people who give Powerful Holyspirit Hugs. President Donald J. Trump works harder and accomplished more in 4 years than all presidents put together. President Donald J. Trump is a True Warrior and he is our HERO. God fill him with your peace, joy and love. Renew and Refresh his soul. He is "The Perfect President" ~ "The Peoples President" ~ Come to Awaken & Save the World.

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

love this man ☺️

A true red blooded patriot!! WWG1WGA

I just LOVE Donald Trump!!!!!

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

This is one of my favorites of DJT! But also one that hurts the most. We can only imagine the horrors he has seen in the quest to Drain the Swamp! God has truly sent us a light warrior to deal with this evil and move us from Dark to Light. He will forever be my hero!❤️🙏🌎

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

I miss him so much.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

❤️❤️❤️

Saving the World - one tweet at a time...

So grateful for this man and his team!

I really like this photo with Pepe holding his hand. Anyone still have it from twitter