WeGo.social | @thesaltypatriot Gab.com | @thejollyroger79 Just another 2A deplorable.

So how soon will it be when they use the 25th to get rid of JB and move that indian, jamaican, african, eskimo, snork, whatever the fuck she is disgusting thing Kamaltoe in?

I am ready for the change this country needs. I want to help other see the truth as well. I still support Trump. WWG1WGA.

In response Jolly Roger to his Publication

Also, I want to say a person does not generally choose their heritage, skin color or name. I understand feeling angry or upset, but really?

WeGo.social | @thesaltypatriot Gab.com | @thejollyroger79 Just another 2A deplorable.

In response paul whitfield to his Publication

the point I was attempting to make is over the last year shes been multiple backgrounds. then molded to what sells. but thanks for playing.

I understood, but while calling names makes the message more passionate, it dilutes the strength and rationality of the message. Are you here to rant or to share info and wake people up? I won't stop you from ranting, let it out bro. However, I also generally will not share/retweet rants.

In response Jolly Roger to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Missing in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from paul whitfield, click on at the bottom under it