Our old legal system was corrupt, and outdated!
The old system was based on Draconian Law!
Our new Legal system will have humanitys highest good in mind at all times!
#5DNewEarth
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga โ™’๏ธ
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค144๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Love this๐Ÿ’œ

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Sounds like you are going from throwing off the worship of the state to worship of the "earth mother," which is just a modern paganism.
Throw out the New Age fantasies.
We are all about to find out God is real, not "mother earth". I already know He is real.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

No, what I posted is a fact, and you have been indoctrinated by reptilian satanic religion practices, seek the truth! Dont go on a page of love, and spraypaint evil indoctrination! Led me lead humanity the way I know is correct, you lead the way you choose!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

Gaia is real and source is real! So I dont know what you are speaking of!

(2) Show this thread

1776โ€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871โ€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

NUKE THE BAR ! NUKE THE CLOWN COURT SYSTEM ! INSTALL ( NESARA ) LAW !!!

Independent minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Q, WWG1WGA, 45, MAGA,KAG.

IF THIS IS YOUR NEW SYSTEM I'M OUT. THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD,AND THERE ARE NO GALACTIC ANYTHING.

In response Chuck Davis to his Publication

Yes there is they are here now, all ober the place, i think its time you seek the truth! we are evolving, you got stuck in the satanic gaslighting of false religion! God is source. We are fragmented source energy! The truth is out there! SEEK IT! Stop spreading false info! We need the truth!
sending you love & light and discernment! Its time!

In response Chuck Davis to his Publication

Chuck numbers dont lie. My polls state 96% of people are aware the โ€œAngels are higher dimension beings of the lightโ€ and the demons are higher dimension being of the dark!
91-96% agree with me that this is the truth!

(2) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! ๐ŸŒŸ Time to soar! ๐ŸŽถโค๐Ÿ’ซ Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Oh YES!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Letโ€™s get started shall we! โค๏ธ
https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/dokka/a-positive-attitude-by-dan-auito

merci ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–