Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

I CANNOT BELIEVE PEOPLE I KNOW ARE TAKING THE VACCINE!!!!
It reminds me of THE REMINANT...a smaller set who seek the TRUTH!
Mark of the beast is choose too.

AFTER my boss got the shot, she got the "rona" and also said she has had "brain fog" since she got tested. NOT cool, was a super smart lady prior, typical day for her is many irons in the fire. Very sharp.

Bingo.

Only followers of this user (@Robynbird) can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I'm so upset that my son in law is "proud" to have gotten the jab & posted it on stupid FB as if it its a badge of honor. They don't listen to me & I'm an RN for 31 years & have done research, critical thinking & so on. This so called virus made no sense from the beginning & I questioned it then. They will unfortunately have to suffer the consequences.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Same here...RN of 31 years and from the beginning it was so wrong!! The left and many others have been scared into choosing the ‘vaccine’ (not a vaccine, as we know).

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

The medbeds can help but it would be a long haul over many years but it is possible. There is always the Will of the Soul... 🙏

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

This man was on the front lines. He knows.

(3) Show this thread