Meanwhile SWEDEN has never locked down and made it through the scamdemic. American states are openining up just like normal

But here in the UK since the weekend until now 3 people have died of covid out of 67 million people and we are still under severe tyranny control. At tis point nowi can safely say i im pissed off with the fact that one whole year and still people want to act idiotic and stupid and still listen to the government

Message to TRUMP and the ALLIENCE please wake them up now enough of the YOU CANNOT TELL THEM YOU HAVE TO SHOW THEM BS we need the sheep onboard now!! time to shock the fuckers awake IT IS TIME

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

I hear ya man, you are not alone, the maskholes and vaxtards are giving me the right fucking hump... I see them as a bigger enemy than even the government right now... It ain't no surprise that the gov is corrupt to the core, but for people to be so blatantly idiotic is hard to comprehend, right now it wouldn't surprise if a huge majority of the population really are soulless clones... Nothing will surprise me after this last couple of years... Stupidity has reached epic levels...

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Akaal Sach to his Publication

The stupidity went way over the epic levels hahaha there is not a word on this planet that could describe this BS anymore. Here in the UK most my people went dumb the moment our PM told the people that the virus could tell the time. They have to wake now because i am sick of seeing the most stupid comments this is the twilight zone

(1) Show this thread

Propaganda is communication that is primarily used to influence an audience and further an agenda, which may not be objective and may be selectively presenting facts in order to encourage a particular synthesis or perception, or using loaded language in order to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information that is being presented. Propaganda is often associated with material which is prepared by governments, but activist groups, companies, religious organizations, the media, and individuals also produce propaganda.

Been saying last a few months, at this stage if they still don't ask themselves some logical questions, after a year of tyranny and tons of facts and evidence, they never will. We can't afford to lose everything before some small percentage of normies wake up to some extent. And still nothing would change that way. Without the ugly truth shown to billions and shocking revelations NO great awakening. Period.