COMING UP-NEW EARTH

New government, voting for new officials

New administration

Reduced government

Free colleges

New school curriculum

Freedom of Choice across the board; in schools, education and healthcare system. Freedom of Choice is a big deal!!!

Vaccines will be fading out

Remember, April showers bring May flowers. We have said that the currency reset, payouts of money and currency exchange will be April/May and June. The EBS is coming, NESARA and exciting new times are here!!! I will be posting on the member page more about the currency reset tomorrow and talk about the Zim, Dong, Dinar etc. Donald Trump will be back in summer.

#MAGA
#Trump
#wwg1wga
#Potus
#QANON
#Utsava

Only people mentioned by @utsava in this post can reply

In response Utsava Prophecy to his Publication

Hi Utsava,
Tried multiple times to join. Nothing but trouble with paypal. Is there another method to join? Thanks, Teresa457943

Will it be only in America? or all over the world?

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

In response sum ting wong WWG1WGA to his Publication

This is one of those "someone said it, I am gooing to retweet it" Do your own research. Old footage

(1) Show this thread

God is my co-pilot💙 Make Earth Great Again 🌎 🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸 We are star🌟seeds

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

UTSAVA you ra ra ra rock little sister 💚

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

What is the member page?

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

folks r scared for their friends & family that took the vaccine= r there prion infections in recipents down the road??Some people r saying folks who took the jan will drown in their own juices in around 3 yrs.. r the medbeds capable of reversing this if true?? my chain of thought is “ Twisted Sister” has the message abput the vax= We ‘re not gonna take it”😉🤫🤓

(2) Show this thread