Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Damn. But, is this being done?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

Money changes rules. Should it be being done, yes. When there is a report that leads to an investigation or a surprise inspection there are other methods that are better but this is the easiest. When the outside of the containers get above 99 degrees is when you have to use the other methods. If they are at that temp or higher for too long it won't be people you are looking for anymore.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

It is terrifying when you see them with what looks like heating/cooling units on them too.

Yes it is. To me those should be ones that are always checked.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it