"These are the companies contributing to unrest in the streets. Add to the#Boycott list. We don’t smash windows when we are mad. We just spend our money elsewhere."

#blm#Antifa

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

There it is , Home ( lizards) Depot... trying to trick the Patriots.... i see you.

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

Amen.
our Lord God is awesome. praise the Lord

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Home Depot too???? Wtf!

"Ppl perish frm lack of knowledge."Hos4:6 Take no part in works of darkness, instead expose them-I am a Christian, Artist & Patriot

Maybe you can give this list to the reporters who were badgering the men at the Arizona press conference on the vote recount process. The reporters we so anally focused on "who" funded the recount ... mebbe they need to expand their myopic thinking as there is plenty to see. They are demonic masters of distraction. May their minds be cleansed and open to the truth ... for "The Truth Shall Set Them FREE."