☺️here is proof the message is spreading! in the stairwells at Super 8 hotel! room 201 btw! yes or no.. zeros dont count! lol

Only people mentioned by @WiM117iEEi711MiW in this post can reply

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

I traveled cross country in 2019 and photographed this poster which had been glued to the back of a BR stall door. The number shown is also valid, and still answering. I keep copies of it printed out, and when I run errands I place it on shelves in stores, and tape it to bathroom stalls. It’s all about the children, and victims of human trafficking.

Phone # legit, just called it.

Ready for Trump to bring the pain! 3rd purge from twatter

I saw one in a gas station restroom this weekend. I was happy to see it. If it saves at least 1 life

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

Polaris received $3.5 million through competitive funding through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Grant # 90ZV0134-01-00. The project will be financed with 71.87% of federal funds and 28.13% ($1.37 million) by non-governmental sources.
3.5 MILLION.... HUMMMM... I BET THERE ARE NO WATCH DOGS HERE. DO YOU SMELL A FISH TOO?

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

this is provided by Polaris... i do not know of them amd. doing a Quick dig

i should call ghe number to be assured its legit snd find out where this number goes...

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

113 R

I just did, legit

(2) Show this thread