Basically saying: "I know I helped cause this massive issue of legitimizing a fraudulent President but trust me, I will help fix it now! Believe me.” 🙄🙄🙄

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Name =Truth. Born irritating others Always asking Why! Lover of God, Family, Country, outdoors, music! Want better for my children! God Wins

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Oh Ky is furious with him & I have, along with others embarrassed from KY reps, let him know it! He's one that wants cops when he gets attacked but not going to do anything for all other American Patriots! My mom always said, "who you hang out w/ is who'll you'll become" Been in DC too long Rand Paul!

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Should have thought of that before voting to put a pedo, traitor, and fraud president in office. Are you getting scared you'll have to pay for that soon? We don't overlook backstabbers anymore.

oh REALLY???? NOW you're going to grow a pair?! bahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! 😂🤣 okay rand, you do you. stfu.

anyone else get the feeling that these guys are starting to finally get what's coming and nothing can stop it? Patriot Wave?

Southern until the day I die

too little too late. where were you when it was time to stand up and be counted? hummmmmmmm?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana heard that Rand Paul would be doing some things that turned out to be boss, so I guess we will see if he lives up to the hype!

AMERICAN at birth.. PATRIOT by choice.. my rights are from GOD, not from any man!! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverthing #1776 WE WIN!!!

Jaun O Savin said it best as he described what Paul was saying, back when he had his chance to so what the only 7 did... "Fuck you" Rand Paul had his chance... he is just another Joe Biden!!! The Emerging Patriot Party will never forget...

In response John Paul Jones to his Publication

yup. fraud vitiates everything. sure as f does.

(1) Show this thread