Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

Amother shit coin?? no thanks!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

Yep he is one big ass Zero for sure!
Guess the coin is like B1d3n it has Zero value!
Hope you are safe tonight in Chicago area.
Scary place if you as Nana, I will say special prayers over you tonight my fren,
Did you see the beautiful artwork John John did for my prayer for our group prayer everynight,
He is awesomeness in real life!

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

😂🤣

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

😂😂😂💋🌹

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

壮大な人形劇を記念してそれを持ちたい。😂🤣🤣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

idk what this says but I bet it is funny

(1) Show this thread