WiscoGirl❤️ LovesThePackers💚💛 America🇺🇸 ❤️45 🖤2💛 Ohana💜 We’re Not Gunna Take It!!😡The Best is yet to come!💛

Being selfish here! But just feeling like everything is being stolen from me lately! feeling down! Need some good vibes.....😔😔😔

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response SuriMC ... to her Publication

Patriot, Starseed, Q follower 💚💛✨💫🐬💚

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

'There is no spoon.'
lol

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Linda M.. to her Publication

?🤔

Oh, that was from the Matrix. The child said it. He was probably the most enlightened one in the movie, lol.

Only people mentioned by @Jasmine721 in this post can reply

In response Linda M.. to her Publication

I thought you were making a joke about comfort food...food making us feel better>> no spoon necessary for a pic...low cal😉
Thx....(I have not seen that movie yet...totally red pilled for years, though)😊😊😊

Patriot, Starseed, Q follower 💚💛✨💫🐬💚

Oh, if that helps, too, thats great ☺
It was the scene in the first one where the kid is practicing spoon bending with his mind. His reply to how he did that was. 'There is no spoon.'
Just like the tunnel post.💛
The whole 3d reality is an illusion. Luckily we're ascending out of it now. 💛☺🙏💚

(1) Show this thread