Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Only people mentioned by @Hawaiiananon in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Nancy Ross to her Publication

Some where in Canada a doctor used baking soda and Molasses to cure his prostate cancer patients. He had 99% success rate and would have had 100% but one of his last patients didn't come to the doctor until he was at stage 4 and the cancer had spread to other vital organs which he later died. This doctor was stripped of his license for going against the establishment.

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

In response Made In America to her Publication

Looks like I get to try that. I was notified by my dr today that i have a tumor.

(1) Show this thread

Look into Molasses and baking soda ... the cancer feeds on the molasses . and when it does,
the baking soda destroys the cancer

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

Good to know. Im having a biopsy today.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread