Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Ive wondered for a long time about the neclace dave wears. haven’t been able to find any real info on it. Anyone??

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

I never noticed but am still wondering if/why he took out Cobain.

(1) Show this thread

Obviously they're mocking us...

Dave Grohl & his band the Foo Fighters have held concerts for "vaccinated only" -- no vaccine, no concert for you!

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

i just hope I am not too late!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

that is dave grhol 😎👍

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

its time for Bill Gates to Belly Up !

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

In response 1Pinky Toe Warrior to her Publication

😜🙏🇱🇷🦅❤️

(1) Show this thread

Maybe this great Englishman made a song for George😉

Yeah really, just how many lives does this tomcat have!
#FAKE#drugskilled#replacementAI

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Isn't that Dave Grohl on the left? Now thats interesting all in its self... or is it me eyes deceiving me?

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

ya it was him! 🧐👍

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

😳🧐

(2) Show this thread

ok, so i need to wrap my brain around yet another one...mick jagger is a counterfeit now just like Faul McCartney-1967? how long has mick jagger been Not mick jagger?
and why does "mick" seem to be anti-vax? did i get that right? and why does this song suck so bad? oh wait..because it's Not-mick.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

he's mocking us

(1) Show this thread

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

How can I make this my ringtone?

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

Keith’s shirt says” Who the F is mick jagger”..74

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

Is 74 the year 1974 or what does your 74 mean?

(1) Show this thread

USAF Vietnam Era BTPD Badge #23 Ret. Trump Supporter NCSWIC

There is work here for all of us to do. If someone is saying nothing is getting done, it is that person’s responsibility to absolutely take a part in the awakening, shaking, strengthening, building, repairing, restoring, sharing and including. We don’t have an exclusive members-only club. We’re all in this together.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Butch Holloway to his Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

OK, so he's saying earth is flat yet there are aliens? I hope BG isn't literally in my blood stream. Just the thought makes me sick.

Not Mick Jagger
yes please God he is no more, CGI or deep fake or body double
l can still not get over how people throughout the world are groupies to these muso, and how they worship and adore them, rock was never my kind of music, gee wizz he was narda to look at had so many woman going gagga over him evil man, there are exceptions to who l enjoyed and who l found very talented, however hero worship was never my thing

Only followers of this user (@Dclo) can see their posts

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😬

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

Reversing the mother fookin witchcraft.
Overnight.👀
The tide has turned.
It can't be stopped 😆😆

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication

NOTHING
can stop what is coming
🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Clearly not him. His strong satanic leanings apparently landed him on the arrested and executed list. The other musician here, Dave Grohl, is very influential and probably clean. The lyrics of this song, Eazy Sleazy, about the Deep State, mind control, Bill Gates etc. are an enormous red pill and strong evidence of white hat control of media. Anyone trying to pass this off as satire- illuminati would never allow Deep State and mind control in the same song with two superstars playing. Just wouldn't happen. In the old days that is is. before Q. Things are really happening!

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

In response Paul Fornaro to his Publication

Not a chance Dave is clean.

(3) Show this thread
The Rolling Stones - Salt Of The Earth (Official Video) [4K] - YouTube

The Rolling Stones performing “Salt Of The Earth” from The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus.Recorded before a live audience in London in 1968, The Rolling...

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response General Khaos to his Publication

I have never seen nor heard this song. YES I
know what they are/were but I would have
enjoyed being there. It looks like fun and
I don't think anyone else besides them
knew what they're about.

(1) Show this thread

Hrmm will see I guess.

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

WOW - I don't think that looks like Mick at all.

YEP ANYBODY THAT GOT KNIGHTED- WELL YOU KNOW THE REST.

RED PILLER SINCE THE 70'S! FULLY AWAKE! #WWG1WGA #THANKQ #MAGA ON GAB ALSO, TAKEN OFF TWITTER AND FB FOR TRUTH!

VERY STRANGE MESSAGE INDEED!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN9YLLQl7gE

I am who I am. I don't need validation! Mother 🧏‍♀️, Mawmaw 👵, Patriot 🇺🇲, Christian 🙏. WWG1WGA

Mick Jag got rhe Jab!