I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Almighty God

Please provide clarity into this situation
If it be Your will I need it this day.
Give me wisdom and full understanding in this specific situation.

In the Mighty Name of Jesus

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

We ALL should be praying that prayer !!🙏🙏🙏

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Amen

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

I will be !!! Daily 🙏🙏🙏

I love it !!! ❤👊❤
I love you sooo much. more

TN, thank you for posting this - this war is real! And I am NOT taking it lightly at all! Glad to be on the WINNING TEAM! We can do this, Patriot! 💞 🙏

We are winning this battle because of people like YOU .... I am sooo proud of you.
It takes all of us to do this...
Our Unity scares the enemy

Sweet Heart you ARE a

Ditto to you !!

❤😘❤

Can I DM you? Prayer team info ...

of course

I think you have to enable it? Says I don't have permission. Hmmm ...

My DM is open to all
There are no restrictions
I'll try You

My bad - I had to follow you - 🤣

Thank goodness that went through
I have always done prayer and counseling by DM

DM sent

Anything I can do to help ...I will

And just like that ... found another prayer group - https://anonup.com/thread/4278748 ... this one is worldwide ... we will be praying at 7pm (CST) - 8pm (EST) - see below - I'll be doing this! Hope you can join in - 1 hr from now :)

Only people mentioned by @dmrome in this post can reply

Awesome ... I'm in !!!
I love you Sweet Friend of Mine
❤🙏❤🙏❤

You are one special lady .. glad we are praying together! 🙏❤️✨

(1) Show this thread