🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

That has always been common sense for me! If it were true we would have kept evolving and Ape's would not exist any longer. You can look around and see God in every creation!

You're right, Laura, you can truly see God in every creation!

I see God in the Hyenas and Lions that tear apart and eat their prey while it's still alive, too weak to move or defend itself.

I see God in the eagles that crush the skulls of freshly hatched birds, or swallow them alive maybe.

I see God in the parasites, that devour their hosts from the inside out, slowly being snuffed out at no fault of their own.

I see God in the men that torture others to death because they felt like it. I see God in the wars we fight for the wrong reasons, where sons and brothers go to die, or worse, lose their humanity.

I see God in the children you so dearly want to save, when they die of leukemia, starve to death in the third world or get torn apart from landmines in war-torn regions of the world.

Praise be.

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @oak in this post can reply

I love God, country, family and of course President Trump !!

In response Gary Oak to his Publication

if your seeing God in those situations you need some serious glasses !!! Satan does the bad stuff, God is good all the time !! if God allows certain things to happen that you dont like or understand, talk to Him about it, He does listen and if you be quiet for a minute you WILL hear God answer !! God always wants to talk with you, He loves you !!

Your favourite rival is back.

In response Vivica Kahl to her Publication

Satan wouldn't exist if God didn't want him to, so whose fault is it really?

(1) Show this thread
In response Gary Oak to his Publication

I’m glad you can see!! Well, without being the almighty creator God, I suppose none of us can understand why or how. So I don’t see a point in debating this with you. You are free to believe whatever you would like.