Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

In response walker Fast to his Publication

What was the big song and dance about to get Amy in there?

What changed?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Remember the Gold Fringed Flag means we are under Marshall Law and its up to the Military Tribunals now and not civilian or the SCOTUS. Praise God for his plan is perfect. Amen

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Toasted justices - oh well

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

Thomas and Alito didnt agree with the rest of the idiots...

I don’t think they’re all totally corrupt I mean they had to not hear the cases, it was the only way the military could intervene if they had heard the case is all that would’ve happened is Trump would’ve been declared president and nobody would’ve gotten arrested

I don't believe they're ALL idiots.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Time to right the wrongs...

even thomas? wth

And we thought the world of Amy.
I am ashamed of myself.

In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication

I wouldn't give up on Trump's picks. It's all part of the show. He had to get them in there to show how corrupt the system is.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication

My chin hit the floor when she got 'found out' - sad sad sad - had high hopes for her!

(2) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Court my arss these are criminals

Suspended 2x on twit. 100% patriot. MAGA. Righteous anger.

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Well, there are a couple that are much better then the rest. Thomas should be at the helm.

(1) Show this thread

defund them!