#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Did you notice the BTC drop?
When BTC drops all ALTS drop.

Doge pretty much ignored BTC drop.
Why?

Robinhood Investors don't associate BTC with DOGE.

Huge Sign.

If you haven't yet:
Good time to enter XRP ($1.30)
Good time to enter Doge ($0.36-$0.39)

Double up and then take out your original investment.
Then let the rest it ride.

Don't forget about Taxes.

Avoid ETH until regulations.

*Not a financial advisor.

Only people mentioned by @edawg2362 in this post can reply

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

Use the Uphold app. It’s the easiest Crypto platform I have found so far. Super easy process to sign up and I linked it to my credit card to protect me from fraud.

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

In response Mara Mara to her Publication

Thank you, i have since went to uphold app and have finally been able to purchase some ripple. right before bt dropped some too.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

Use the Uphold app. It’s the easiest Crypto platform I have found so far. Super easy process to sign up and I linked it to my credit card to protect me from fraud.

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT

Uphold.com

Bitrue