Soon, the mass public will all know that The
Nazi-German born George H. Scherff Jr. (President George HW Bush Sr) led the planned CIA Murder* of our beloved 35th President Of The United States, โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™John F. Kennedy!๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿคโค๏ธ
Traitor, Scherff Jr./Bush Sr. was executed, with a wrinkled flag draped on his casket symbolizing him as a traitor, at his funeral on 12/6/18!
The Satanic/Reptillian Scherff/Bush Family are all enemies of#WeThePeople !
It was never about left vs right, it was spiritual warfare!
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
#godwon
#wwg1wga โ™’๏ธ
#WeThePeople
#JusticeIsComing

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Judgement is up to God, our job is to send these evil sobs to him for it.
Justice will prevail on this planet.
Not sure what God has planned for these ones that are this evil but Nana is hoping they don't get to reincarnate on earth until their evil souls are fixed if that is possible.

Nana is thinking there may be souls so evil they cant recover.
God's Plan
God's decision

Iโ€™m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

โ€œSoonโ€...Canโ€™t come quick enough!

1776โ€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871โ€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

SO TIERD OF SEEING ALL THESE โ€œ CATCH โ€œ PHRASES DAY AFTER DAY Q HAS !!!!
TO PATRIOTS IF IT DOESNT HAPPEN IN 48 HOURS
ITS A SHIT SHOW !! TO SHEEP MAYBE THEY NEED TO SEE THESE 48 mil TIMES !

โ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐ŸŒ .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon ๐Ÿงš

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

I and others have been posting this on Twitter for years, with pictures as proof. Probably that's why we were suspended.

(1) Show this thread

also shows he killed tesla

GOD - Patriot - Trump is my president - NO MASK - Truth and Moral - WWG1WGA - MAGA - 1776

...yes, that and much more about Bush Sr.

Country Garden Lady, ๐ŸŒป PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$Lโ‚ฌad2Switzyood

In response Helga Martz to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟTrump & Q supporter. โ€œEverything is as it must be!โ€

notably the people of the world ahould also be told that Bush Sr didnโ€™t organise it in his own! LBJ was at the helm, Hoover, Liddell and others were also involved in the organisation of it all and more when it came to the cover up! Bloody hell, even Nixon knew who yhe culprits were - and that is why the deep state used Watergate to get rid of him!

qu'elle soit furieuse ๐Ÿ˜ŽโœŠ

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I was blown away of how many people was in on his assassination.
Even the real 007.

In response Foxy B 6212 to her Publication

That I didn't know 007, so that was why the Hunt for Red October

(1) Show this thread

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป

Salute and amen ๐Ÿ™

Check out this channel. In 2016 and 2017, Mr. Keenen of Group K Ltd speaks of medical machines, free energy, globalism, Obama stealing gold, GHWB, global accounts owned by the Golden Dragon family for humanitarian purposes and so much more. Keenan is described as a patriot and a street soldier. Has a way of playing with with ring finger when speaking. Interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwkT7tXntBJUGJlD9_0B7A/featured

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

This is the episode I am watching now.

It happens to be about Lyndon Johnson being the leak to the DS regarding JFK planning to change the financial system.

I am fascinated.

https://youtu.be/RINX7R6kNb4

RED PILLER SINCE THE 70'S! FULLY AWAKE! #WWG1WGA #THANKQ #MAGA ON GAB ALSO, TAKEN OFF TWITTER AND FB FOR TRUTH!

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

NEIL IS STILL WORKING AGAINST THE CABAL JUST RECENTLY SPOKE WITH HIM IN EMAIL> HE IS A BRASS BALL LION LIKE TRUMP! THE ONLY MAN TO EVER SUE THE ROTHSCHILDS!

(2) Show this thread

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

โค๏ธโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™