Im not on Twatter anymore. Anyone claiming to be me or telling others I'm on there is FAKE NEWS.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Greek expat to the US of A. Researcher, ex-military, A/V production veteran, long time red-pilled. WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I have been flying under Twitter's radar, but it is getting more and more annoying unmasking the "intellectual" leftists. Those people really do not care about this country at all.

Proud wife of a PA coal miner and mother of two sons. Patriot, conservative and MAGA supporter! Refugee of Twitter purge 2021!

Deleted Twitter app tonight. I only went back to get info but will stay here and on Gab.

On Twitter I got suspended for no reason and no word of why or when it would be reinstated. Finally when the suspension was over I had to ask myself, why would I want to spend MY time at a place that hates me?

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

In response Contoo 2021 to her Publication

howdy

(1) Show this thread

I'm not either, got purged Tuesday.

Patriot and Fighter for all good. Love our President, Q, the Team and my Country. Trust the Plan. Stand till the end! God wins!

Doq, get on Telegram too. Our Patriot family is reuniting there. It's awesome. They will never keep us separated, never!

Proud wife of a PA coal miner and mother of two sons. Patriot, conservative and MAGA supporter! Refugee of Twitter purge 2021!

In response Mary E Petrillo to his Publication

Hi Mary. Is telegram an app or website?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot and Fighter for all good. Love our President, Q, the Team and my Country. Trust the Plan. Stand till the end! God wins!

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

Time, get on Telegram too. Just told Doq.

(1) Show this thread

Thanks for all you do! jack took me out again last night, fouth time! Love wins. 🇺🇸

I was suspended the same day as President Trump. made me smile.

Booted from twitter 🤦 Here for the awakening Love trump 🇬🇧🇺🇸 ww1wga ww🌍

In response Wishful One to her Publication

me too 🙄🤣

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

😁So much info! https://linktr.ee/kagbabe

Faith. Family. Freedom. I’m fighting for my grandchildren, as my forefathers fought for me!

twatter won't let me deactivate my account. It keeps saying oops, something went wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have a BS in Psychology. Married for 48 years. Now a widow. A wise old bird that didn't get this old and learn nothing.

I miss you on Twatter. Twatter User Name is Gail Eiceman. I RT'd you a lot. Twatter whacked my@weareontoyou account in 2018, and just whacked my@LieBusterSleuth account several months ago. On my 3rd Twatter account.

Missed seeing your postings sir!! So happy to see you again! like juan o savin said tho if we were all disconnected somehow i would call you through our collective vibing!! Vibes are real!

Always a rebel, always a fighter... mom, wife, business person, anon, trumpster, deplorable and proud of it... We the people is my motto.

I was suspended and it is no longer entertaining... It is beyond ugly with hate spewing left and right... Glad you are here...

#DigitalSoldier > survived the GreatTwatPurge of 2021 #FightBack #WRWY > Let's Roll !!

hey friend! just putting it out there, would you be down to join the We the Media telegram? def been missing our friend. Honestly it's been super hard to track all platforms since we gave been knocked off twatter.

Holistic Health Coach, WWG1WGA, Grandma

Armor up folks! critical to include everyone you love under the shield of your armor!

Doq! I'm so happy someone reposted this for you over there, had been wondered where you went.✌❤🇺🇸

Does anyone here know if there is any truth to the report that patrick byrne reported kushner is locked out of WH? Scott, Bardswar, reported it tonight.

dang, just saw. we'll all be over here soon enough.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Q Post 4414 - RED4, RED6 and CASTLE ROCK found

Office of VP Release "Pence will deliver remarks to 10th Mountain Division soldiers

POMPEO tweets a photo of 6 bottles of RED wine

MIKE LINDELL tweets a photo of his boat named "Castle Rock" and says he likes to "Watch the Water"

https://twitter.com/Patrici02765222/status/1349899052356304899

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

RED 5

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Did you notice all of Pomeo's tweets today were about Isreal? Reminded me of Q post 916 "We are saving Isreal for last."

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior. Simply living life with family & friends. It is a good life. Supporting DJT | #Patriot Party | #MAGA 2020

And you just encouraged me to do the same! Glad to be here with all our friends and anons and hopefully soon just friends and no anons...:)

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior. Simply living life with family & friends. It is a good life. Supporting DJT | #Patriot Party | #MAGA 2020

I couldn't be more sick of FAKE NEWS!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

hi Doq sure do miss seeing your posts. will you come over to Telegram? Everyone is there. Im in the group qtah started "we the media"
its a wild bunch
the only thing is we have a lot of shills trying to gain intel so constantly reminding members to not give away too much. Hope you are well, God bless 🙏🇺🇸

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Noted. Thanks. Final Exodus from Big Tech. Still got patriots over there fighting.#wwg1wga

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is going to need a list please.
I know you are on Wego.social are you anywhere else?

Only followers of this user (@Fearthepeople) can see their posts

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

I love the look and feel of this platform. I wish it was easier to share to messaging...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Charlotte Martingano to her Publication

The only thing Nana misses is the extra functions in Notifications but that may come later too. I think they have done a great job with this site an WeGo.social.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻 Glad to see you friend 🥰

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

They do that to a lot , right? So sad....😪👍