to whom follows me and i do not follow, reach out to me and open a platform to conversaton with me. i want to follow you. i want content. i want you

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Just an East TN hillbilly who loves her country. Started waking up 11.4. I trust the Lord, and I trust The Plan.

I think you already followed me. just wanted to say hello and explain in advance that im finding site navigation a bit challenging! (but then im electronically challenged)

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Miss Hope to his Publication

hi fren. in due time. main objective is to secure a platform for free speech. the luxuries will soon follow

(1) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

1 of my first. Glad to have found you here.
Be safe.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

the pleasure is all mine🙏safety and security follows me evey step of the way💪blessings upon you 💯

(2) Show this thread