GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

I'm only sharing this experience because God has worked through me today and it's my duty as his son to share it with the my brothers and sisters.

I began my morning by looking for a Bible verse for today. This is the first one I found:

"When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory."

—1 Corinthians 15:54

After finishing working out at the gym, I stopped at the gas station to fill up the gas tank. I noticed a homeless person sitting outside the gas station. I grabbed the $20 bill in my wallet and I gave it to her.

Less than an hour later I received and email notification that my PayPal account had been refunded $38 from a court settlement.

#ifyouknowyouknow

❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ché Trust-The-Plan, click on at the bottom under it