AWWW...
THAT WAS ME TQTALLY...
:(
TILL I FQUND U ALL AGAIN HERE...
@RAISINCAIN@JONJONJFKJR@MRSCLAUS@CAROLYNCLAUS@DIANANDDENNIS
NQW I B LIKE...
LQL
;)

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

🀣🀣🀣

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

I had no desire to return to Twitter when I was ousted along with many during the GREAT PURGE. Lol

AMERICAN PATRIOT πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUMP WON! #GODWINS ✝️ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ™ #DarkToLight πŸ’« THE BEST IS YET TO COME! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Make sure to get on Gab.com. Andrew Torba is the bomb and has been fighting these goons for 4 years!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

🀣It was like that BEFORE the purge....

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Lol, true!

Lol! All the cool peeps are over here! Thanks for holding the line over there, I check your page now and then:)

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Thanks friend! Still not sure if I should be there, but for now, seems like the right thing to do! Glad we can still connect here.

(1) Show this thread

Just a few still hanging :)

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

I hear you...feeling the same vibe when i'm on twitter... I never once had more than few accts to manage...I used to only have twitter to engage. But now I'm like all in diff platforms. FB reactivated, twitter, telegram, wego & anonup...ramping up on getting more intel on all fronts/SM to fight censorship & share more now w/ my normies friends/families in FB, bcuz we are the ones holding the line...#EndCensorshipStartsWithUs#NeverWaverGiveUp#FloodTheInternetWithLightNTruth#AsTheEnergiesAreSupportingUsNowDigitalWarriors

Christ following, freedom loving patriot.

I went back to keep in touch and stay aware/engaged in what used to be the battlefield, but to be hinest the inky thing Im enjoying over there is seeing familiar faces like yoirs.

Christ following, freedom loving patriot.

In response Squirrely Girl to her Publication

*honest & *only & *yours
My Lord, Koba needs to add a spell check. And I need to wear my reading glasses when posting.

(1) Show this thread

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

Is totally lonely over there. actually everywhere.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

I know! Hard with us all being scattered across multiple platforms. Wish we could all be on one again. This one feels the most comfortable right now, so grateful to have it. Do you still have a twit account?

(1) Show this thread

Yeshua follower, LOVE my POTUS! PATRIOT ~ happily married to the love of my life.

I finally said the hell with twitter. It sucks now and irritated me everytime I went there so POOF - deactivated my profile.

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

🀣🀣🀣I'm sure the vibration levels are really low back there now...

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

Yep

Here for World Peace πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

😊This is what freedom feels like

🀣🀣🀣

That's how I feel now...

#FamilyIsEverything β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

this is me at home alsoπŸ€ͺπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I bet!! Thanks for holding the line over there β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜‰

In response ACK 17 17 to her Publication

Still trying to figure out if I should be there or not, but for now, seems like the right thing to do! :)

(1) Show this thread

who put that sweet baby in time out? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Twit won't let me back on, but I can still search frenz and read their stuff (You ) !