Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

Are we all ready for Frank?!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

I think I had too much coffee.....I already tried two times to get on there lol.....

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

hahaha im not good in timezones but i think it will go live in about an hour💥💥💥

The Frank Speech site was attacked this morning. They daid it was one of the biggest attacks next to tge election. They are going livestream for the next 48 hours until people can make their profiles. Prank calls and harrasement. General Flynn was on their along with Ted Nugent and his wife. But you can get on to listen to live stream for now for the next 48 hours.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Brunettegran65 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debbie Sherman, click on at the bottom under it