Would You Support Donald Trump If He Created The Patriot Party?

No

Yes

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

i would move to the Patriot Party, BUT they need to do something about the Dominion machines and election fraud.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

In response USA DAR to his Publication

That will have to be done at state and local levels. Wherever the petitioning fails, the machines will have to be located and destroyed in order to force a move to paper ballots but are we willing to go that far if so required of us?

(1) Show this thread

I ❤ God of heaven, Jesus & all of His creation. Truth seeker, helper & friend. I believe in Q!!! WWG1WGA. From the Right hand of God state.

Will this do?!😊🎉

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

oh no I think i hit no! Id always support 45! Always! Ughhh.... now I'm gonna stress the rest of the night! Probably the next week!

Only followers of this user (@There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

i feel like of you answer no then you are probably on the wrong platform 😂🤷‍♀️
just sayin😏

Patriot, Mom, & Truth Seeker!! 🇺🇸 Trump is my president!! #SaveOurChildren #PromisesmadePromiseskept

💯

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

yes 100% yes.

#WWG1WGA #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #Fooked #TwitterSucks

Doesn't matter what you call it, Donald Trump has my trust, he has my gratitude, and he could call me to any action and I would show up and deliver my all!