Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Gotta have twitter to see im banned for life! Why dont people screen shoot stuff of other platforms and paste it here? Oh well!

Twitter and Facebook kicked me over 6 months ago. I haven't missed a SINGLE thing about those sites. Facebook had over a decade of photos I posted, that's one thing I wish I could've saved. Oh well!

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @joann212 in this post can reply

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

I have been looking and digging since the 80s

But here we are not reaching the sheep!We are just sharing amongst those like us. Sad Starting to think this social media is not for me! Got way more research done before all this! Who knows Im here now. Will see how long I can take it!

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

I jump on for a few minutes here and there on Anonup. Nothing seems to change as far as the world view goes. Same old song and dance. We've been living more and getting the family together for outing etc.

(1) Show this thread

My first social media account was Dec. 2020 Tiwtter it klasted a few days into Jan. 2021 Went to parlor down in 2 weeks then came here in jan! Im not a young person anymore! Never had face book due to knowing someone who had info on the CIA ties to it from the start!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts