"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I Am an Asthmatic.
I do not wear a mask.
I take Vitamins daily.
I drink alkaline water.
I drink Apple Cider Vinegar.
I stopped eating meat.
I only eat NON GMO Organic Foods.
No Soda, or anything carbonation. (excuse a white claw once in while as I bond with others and share Jesus's Message.)
I get out in the Sunlight daily as I can.
I feel healthier than I have since I was 18-22.
I Use Natural Medicines.
I Need Others Germs to Build My Immunity.
I have Never had anyone give me a hard time for NOT Wearing a Mask.
I am a broken sinner who was lifted from the ashes by Jesus.
I lead with my heart, and ask Jesus to help me Feel within for his Way.
I Give it all to God and Go as HE Provides, Not the System as much as I can avoid it.
I speak to God and Christ within my mind from my heart all the time.
God Protects Me and Makes Me Immune, as He does You.
I have a neighbor and My father who received a shot and now are in hospital with Clots. 🙏
https://anonup.com/thread/

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I will pray for your father and neighbor. I have a sister and a brother who have too...all we can do is pray.

Thank You and I am praying for Your family as well, and I will continue to pray for Humanity always. I Love You So Very Much, I am thankful to have You here with me now. ❤️🙏

In response American Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

We all must push forward and pray for one another. We are one...I am thankful for your love and we send ours back. I believe we will be ok. We are on Gods side and Humanity has not been this awake in my short lifetime. We help each other and all others. I will be watching to see how your dad does...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response American Patriot to her Publication

You Are So Very Kind, and Wise. Thank You. ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread