Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

bill gates depopulation vaccine. let it out, tell everyone.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

How can they do this???? Who is allowing it. Please Lord let this not be true... Praying that this is one big lie!! 😳😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

So many ppl will just fluff this off. If you know any of those ppl., find out why. then if reason is Insufficient you must make a decision to not cast your pearls amongst swine. The Scriptures are very clear about this.

sad

Trump had teo vaccines that seem proming I know many who took it no problem but the left is trying to down play the two Trump has because Gates and China have one they are making so they can make more money after they did theirvbiologicsl attack on the eorkd with Covid.I believe they will take Trump teo away like they fid hydroxy

dear God no!!!

Married, Retired and a BIG Texas Trump Follower.

good for you. have! have pulled out of a lot as well

The vaccine agenda is sickening and evil.

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

This makes me so angry....test on themselves. Didn't one country hang a health director that caused injury? They should be held responsible. I see children all the time with vacc injuries. Their parents are ignorant and listen to doctors who are taught to tell parents, "It's Normal". It is not normal and it will never be the new normal. Seizures, brain damage, motor skills issues, emotional outbursts.....all of it is not normal. They are sick to do this to children.

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

If you are nerdy like me and want to look at some interesting data. Link in snip.

Nuked off Twitter..they can suck it. Truth. Beauty. Light I Hope one day I can shake Trumps hand 🖐

Good ! sick f$cks 🤬

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

The children have suffered enough!! Many children who could lived a normal life have been cripled mentally and physically! Much less what's happened to the children we never knew about!! Why would they even allow such horror???