Hillary is gone too. Don't you worry, she was strung up like a Christmas tree.

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Ridiculous post!! Prove it or remove it!!! Hearsay means nothing!!

Before you get all rude and attack my friend Ezra, he is right. Easy research! You will find info by googling. She was arrested 9/11/16 right after the 9/11 memorial service. Lots of proof out there. Yes she was executed by hanging.

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rose926 in this post can reply

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In response Rose May to her Publication

Whoa girl Step Back. There was no rudeness implied. I ask simply for truth. Yes there are hundreds of comments, threads, etc out there but for me... Still no proven truth. Ie I haven't seen her hang at the end of a noose!! Yes we must all research but I'm looking for more than hearsay no matter how much I wish it true. Now if your asking for Belief, whole different scenario!!

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

i apologize Shona. I interpreted your response as disrespect. Based on my respect for Exra snd his position as Acting Under Secretary of Department of Defense for Intelligence, I was surprised by your comment..

Southern until the day I die

we all need to try to speak more politely here and remember these people are all watching each other's backs. we must not stoop to sounding like leftists attacking each other. if you didnt mean it to sound so harsh, try to rewrite in in your head in a better way. practice makes perfect.

(2) Show this thread