Learn the Truth of the Illuminati created Beatles and Rolling Stones. "The credit for the origination of today's blatantly Satanic "heavy metal rock," goes to the English group, the Rolling Stones." "Off the stage, the Beatles were just as evil. Norman continues, "while in Hamburg, John, each Sunday would stand on the balcony, taunting the churchgoers as they walked to St. Joseph's. He attached a water-filled contraceptive to an effigy of Jesus and hung it out for the churchgoers to see. Once he urinated on the heads of three nuns." ~ It's an eye opener, truth bombs galore!!! Know your history and the social programming after JFKs assassination. . http://illuminati-news.com/satanic_roots.htm

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Never liked either group or the music!! Something within me sensed and knew the TRUTH!! Sad how manipulated and brainwashed we were by them!! So sad.

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Yes, it's a lumpy pill to swallow looking back and learning the truth of it all, though I would rather know the truth because it better helps to understand how we got here.

(1) Show this thread

So Mick isn't trying to wake people up with this? :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN9YLLQl7gE

EAZY SLEAZY — Mick Jagger with Dave Grohl — Lyric video - YouTube

I wanted to share this song that I wrote about eventually coming out of lockdown, with some much needed optimism - thank you to Dave Grohl for jumping on dru...

In response General Khaos to his Publication

🤮Its their origins and who backed them and made them world renowned mega millionaires and why, that I shared for people to know the truth about. It goes back to the 1960s. I have a question for you. Why throw this new song "he" put out this year in front of this to distract from that? My answer to your question is that this impresses me the same way Bill Mahers "Covid was a hoax monologue", that was running around social media the last few days, did. As if he is some hero helping everyone to see the light. If the White Hats are using the name of these evil ones to wake up the masses with their famous names and they are in control of their narratives now, I would want to say, "that's great and maybe clever for bringing the libtards and normies around to the truth," yet it's deceptive just the same. His shoes, his rings. So what if he is against the Covid Mandates and same with Micks new song. I have an older brother who was not positively influenced by that agenda. 🤮

(1) Show this thread

This will be interesting. :)