Stop giving the deep state so much credit. They are de-fanged. Whitehats are in control. The BOSS made sure of it. He's got everybody on a leash. Most know it by now, others are finding out as we speak.

Hi, I tried to get a response to the long post of yours (photo) the other day but no one offered up any thoughts. I'd lke to get your take on these things, I'd appreciate it:
1. In my state (and north of me) there are Chinese buying up large swaths of land and even near Reservation land. They are paying cash to brokers.
2. There are now active troops in Syria.
3. Many people working on the pipeline have already lost their jobs.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatientObserver in this post can reply

Life is short. Eat dessert first.

In response Patient Observer to his Publication

Thank you for that clear, concise response,@GhostEzra. This movie just gets better and better! Lord bless you!πŸ’•πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏ

"It does not require many words to speak the truth." Native. Proud American. Nationalist Anti-Communist. #SaveOurChildren

In response Cindy Camp to her Publication

@GhostEzra has not responded. My post was a question concerning the post pictured.

(1) Show this thread
In response Patient Observer to his Publication

How do we have troops in Syria again if Joe doesn't have any military power?!

Patriot, just a country girl living life waiting for my President to be reinstalled πŸ˜ƒ

i wondered the same thing or is this the black hats of our military ..... there aee many at the pentagon that were pissed at Trump....

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

either we don't, or they are in there for a specific job to help take someone into custody or out.
don't believe anything you hear in the news. it's more fake than ever & the white hats are feeding it. πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(2) Show this thread