They can no longer hide the truth. United We Win...
MSM attacks Jim Caviezel... ItalyQanons

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

He isn't the 1st the fake news has tried to defame. He won't be the last. But he has 1000x's of Digital soldiers willing to post loads of research to back up his claim. - reminder to all - don't forget to tag every one of these scumsucking rags to those research drops. Sadly, this platform doesn't let me tag😞 Anyone know how to get Admin to make that happen?

oh interesting, JustJared is where those famous Obama/Clooney images originate. Never have actually seen them do anything else.
http://www.justjared.com/2019/06/24/george-clooney-barack-obama-hang-out-together-in-italy/

Only followers of this user (@Possum49) can see their posts

A Man of TRUTH! God Bless!

The Machine (Pink Floyd) GoT ITs Eye On John

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

The more they deny the worse it gets for them. He just dropped tne atomic truth directly on target. Awesome Jim! Your love for truth and humanity shines brightly.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Thank you for speaking up!

Child of God, Artist & Crafter, mom, "Trump is MY President" and Patriot Streetfighter!

Looks like this is over the target! Sweet!

THOSE WHO SCREAM THR LOUDEST...sounds like sheer panic to me.#TheyFooked

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Praying for a "Streisand effect"