Guess what?

Today is the 6th Anniversary of#ThePeoplesBridge.

Serendipitous as it may seem...

The Bridge is located in the '45th' Ward of Chicago, stands over the 'Kennedy' Expressway, I was creating my 1st Banner Message on the '17th' of April 6 years ago today....

Trusted the Plan, even before I knew The Plan existed ☺

If this isn't God's handiwork...

Can someone explain what it is then? 😁

#ThePeoplesBridge
#trusttheplan
#NeverGiveUp

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Much Love & Congrats to you. What a magical Story. The Bridge is so much more & you, Veronica, are one of the reasons the enemy fears our movement. The tenacity, strong will & statement of God’s Plan brings so much hope for all Patriots. You are our special Keeper of the Flame. The fire, faith & strong message of love shine the bright Light of the Lord’s plan for all those you touch. May you always be blessed, know you are loved & keep sharing that beautiful smile. Many Hugs from Maui.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

WOW!! What an AMAZING testimony!! Proof that God Himself is part of the 'Plan'😁❤️❤️❤️

Glory Glory Hallelujah! (Battle Hymn for the Republic) The nNews is fake, the War is real and a happy ending! #WWG1WGA (click link v)

I wrote this a while back...

Don't Give Up - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesDon't Give Up · The Crane & Fabian Project · Eric Marienthal · Mitchel Forman · Mike Miller · James Hogan · Amy...

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Happy anniversary! Gods work yes, Also the work of an honest loving patriot. Thank you for being you. I would love to have you as a neighbor but it is not enough for me to leave Texas to move to chicago.. Just ribbing you. Love from Texas.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Awesome will have to drive under it and get your attension! You wont miss me dont worry Look For Eagle 777 God Bless Love your message!

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

You are truly a gift Veronica, and I love and appreciate all that you do! I smile at every post. ☺️
Thank you for shining a light in my day.
🙏🇺🇲💕

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

✝️God bless you Veronica WE WILL NEVER STOP FIGHTING FOR HUMANITY THE WAY GOD MEANT IT GOD WON SOON!!!! 😘❤️✝️😘❤️✝️😘❤️✝️😘❤️✝️😘❤️✝️😘❤️✝️

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

714 Fooked
out front
lets do this

"We will not bend, we will not break, we will not yield, we will never give in, we will never give up, we will never back down, we will never, ever surrender."
-President Trump

We all need to hear your beautiful messages!
Much Love coming your way!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

🙏God Bless You🙏💞💐

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

すべてが接続されています。日本から。💞✨

#ThePeoplesBridge
#trusttheplan

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Happy Qanniversary😍🎉💥

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

17 you say.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Congratulations!

ThanQ Veronica❤️👊🙏🏻

Happy Anniversary Veronica. You are beautiful inside and out! You are another one chosen by God to spread the truth & his messages! God Bless you & thank you for all you do. Keep up the great work! It's working!!! ❤️🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏❤️

It's God all the way.

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Thank you, Veronica! Wish I was there with you!❤️✨🙏🇺🇸🐸

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Divine inspiration & your handiwork. The Universe chose/created one of the toughest warriors on this earth.
We are grateful for your service. 🙏
We Never Give Up. 🇺🇸

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Happiest Anniversary. You are very special & were chosen for this amazing handiwork. We are lucky to have you in Chicago at this time in history. Sending much love & many Blessings to an incredibly beautiful gal. Keep on Keepin On Tita, what we call sister here on Maui.

Happy Anniversary!💜 Thank you for all that you do.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I didn’t realize you’ve been serving your country like this for that long. Very impressive! God bless you, Veronica!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Happy Anniversary, Veronica! ❤️
Thank you for your service! 🇺🇸

Thats amazing! 🙏🏻🕊❤️

#JusticeForTheChildren #releaseGhislaineMaxwellClientsList #BushKilledJFK #ThankYouAssange

🇺🇸🕊💜

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield