Only people mentioned by @StaceyW in this post can reply

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

Researcher by heart, FULL ON PATRIOT,DIGITAL WARRIOR,GODDESS of TRUTH, ASSISTING ON BRINGING IN THE NEW EARTH ENERGY! Follow me, FOLLOW YOU!

In response CYNDI LINDENBERGER to her Publication

Amazing Polly did a great video on Pirbright a few months ago! I knew nothing about it until then. Keep passing this info on patriot!

(1) Show this thread

Researcher by heart, FULL ON PATRIOT,DIGITAL WARRIOR,GODDESS of TRUTH, ASSISTING ON BRINGING IN THE NEW EARTH ENERGY! Follow me, FOLLOW YOU!

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

all in the Abyss now

FYI: The BARON Benjamin de Rothschild's middle name was::: Pirbright!

(2) Show this thread