The last 4 years have been a vetting and filtering process. The best is yet to come!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I think I heard Our president Trump talked about you recently when he talked about his friends who just had a baby. Was that you?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Amen to that. It got crazy back there for a while!

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

A slow simmer pushing the decoontamination to the top allowing for easy removal.

I post only facts... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

I've only been around for about a year but I was a truther long before that. I have to say this group is filled with the kindest most wonderful people. you all have been the family I never had and I love every one of youπŸ™πŸ’•

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Somehow, Nana thinks that it has also been God's vetting and filtering process for some time now as well, DoQ.
We know the true enemy, we created him, we allowed him to gain the upper hand on our free will experiment.
WE CAN RECOGNIZE HIM & HIS DEMONS AND TAKE THEM ALL OUT!
It's not that we didnt recognize him & his demons most of our life, it's just that we FORGOT for too long that "We The People" together united have more power than Satan.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Like discerning the wheat from the tares.
Interesting thing about tares -- they look just like wheat but are toxic. πŸ™ƒ

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Exactly! Keep your friends close and your enemies closer! Eventally their dirty laundry comes out

Tests, challenges, character assessments, commitment checks, all designed to get people to show their true colors. Under stress, the mind reverts back to its true intentions/needs.

Vetting and filtering for both good and bad guys...

Brings me again to a 3-year delta from yesterday, 596:
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

oh yea we get to see who the patroits are and who the pussies are some these soyboys i dont want in the fox hole with me!!
The salt must flow!!!!

This Is The Reason Why THIS ANONYMOUS Person Does Not Publish This Information Publicly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyzqJf1hhoI