#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Real Meg has a MAN-chin. Looks replaced. Did anyone see SB2 decode on MM? He said she was another "Big Mike"/ CIA and was never allowed near Trump. Groomed since 5 years old. {A real killer]

Patriot, law and order, President Trump is my president. 2 time suspended on twatter, Parler, joined my Patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

thats supposinally white guy probably isn't her father either; hense, why he wasnt invited to the wedding!!!

In response Resilience Warrior to her Publication

Yes SB2 showed films of her when she was little. Looked like a boy. Archie's birth was hidden, Her pillow slipped out in public and people started talking. They left. These 2 are both doubles. I am watching alot of vids that came out because of phillips death.

Patriot, law and order, President Trump is my president. 2 time suspended on twatter, Parler, joined my Patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

front what I've read, that isn't even Harry..He was kiddknapped at two and was replaced 🤔🤔🤔

Because they knew it wasn't charles' kid?

dunno, the other one isnt his either 👀

All she wanted was to be loved.

i think she was there for other reasons .. Vatican and Royal s very sick and corrupt

Only people mentioned by @Trumpetgirl2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Resilience Warrior, click on at the bottom under it