We call on our creator to intervene and save humanity from destruction by the Spawns of Satan. We ask in the name of the Almighty “ I AM “. and his son Christ Our Savior to lead humanity in the approaching time. We pray to the Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

Amen! 🙏❤️✝️

🌟🕊❤ WWG1WGA ❤🕊🌟 DSE

Amen🙌❤

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

❤️🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

AMEN & God Bless you always 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

The Lord is My Shepherd - YouTube

Forever Comforting

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Amen and Amen

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Stand strong and Wear the Full Armor of God. The Storm is now upon all humanity. Pray and never give up or give in. For God is with us and God Wins Forever.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Perhaps 🤔

(1) Show this thread