Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Something Nana wants you to know about how I felt in my NDE when I went back to a light energy being:Part of what I experienced:
When many ppl now talk about time not being what we think it is, they are right & I don't know how to explain in a way you will understand it but when I was outside my body & back to being light energy for that short period of time. It was different, time was different, everything was infinite with no beginning or ending. It was like the entire life I had spent on earth only took about 30 seconds. My whole life seemed like it was like the Bible says "blink".Honestly it felt very irrelevant to my real existence & importance to my overall soul being or needs.It was like the whole earth life was almost irrelevant to me other than feeling like I wanted to tell my family the difference so they would live it differently knowing how quick it really was & how little most of it mattered to our main reason for existence&that it should be only bout love&God service.

thanks for sharing, it's also interesting… I was just listening to Gene Decode this morning and he says very similar things. He died for about 30 minutes back in 1992 and he has a lot to say about time and timelines and your post today is very similar to a lot of what he has talked about. blessings.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumGirl in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Heidi Quantum to his Publication

I will have to check out his experience. I have not heard him talk of it.
I for one, having had a NDE would truly like to talk to the woman that Juan O Savin speaks of that was shown the library of soul's experiences. Her guide said that every moment of existence of every soul that has ever been is there for all souls to view, every minute of every life. That allows all to see and feel everything experienced even babies that never even made it to birth can experience lives.
That makes so much sense to me from what I know now and from my NDE.

So if ANYONE ACTUALLY KNOWS JUAN perhaps they could put in a good word for NANA to speak with him one day.

Yall can wish for trips to somewhere on the planet famous on your bucket list or bungy jumping or something, but Nana's bucket list would be having the opportunity to spend a couple days talking to Juan O Savin.
Brain drain -Mind Melt would be perfect - Nana is an information sponge!

@brad_ayers
@jfkjrfan
@doqholldiay

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Some call this Soul's Library that you are describing as the Akashic Records. Internally we all have access to our own, for all our thoughts, feelings, beliefs and experiences are stored in our cells. I'm sure you could find someone more close to home, or even online now, there's many gifted people out there that can help. The latter bit is what is now known as the study of epigenetics, check out Dr Bruce Lipton and his Biology of Belief work.

(0) Show this thread