https://www.bitchute.com/video/roaH9aMwYA8/
URGENT MESSAGE FROM CHARLIE
by Dr. Charlie Ward

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Perpetual Student of God's Word aka The Holy Bible, Independent Thinker, Constitutionalist. #SaveOurChildren #TrumpIsMyPresident

"From almost the moment charlie ward, simon parkes and "Robert david Steele" appeared on bitchute, I have been posting "Can you show even the TINIEST bit of proof please" type comments to their videos.. its possible they are working for people with vested interests, but I dont think they are.. I think they just discovered that they could tap into youtubes revenue streams by making outrageous claims.. however someone is clearly helping them climb to the top of any "alternative" platforms, because anyone with a tiny amount of common sense quickly realises they are all full of sh#t.. and its like

Loves God ~ Cape Town #ProTRUMP ~ Thank You Proud of All Fellow Patriots for God, Truth & Country !!

Is Charlie Ward white hat or black ?
Haven't found peace about him yet

I follow people who are heading INTO battle, not those running from it and trying to protect their reputation.

In response Tony Hawk to his Publication

I'm with you on this. Both Ward & Parkes seem frauds to me - I hope I'm wrong for they have a very large following.

In response Tony Hawk to his Publication

Heard both

(4) Show this thread