There is Q & there are Anons. Hello!

💥Enclose a sneering, jeering, condescending Vanity Fair article
on Jim Caviezel’s appearance & livestream
@ Health & Freedom conference
(see my post below)
🙏Jim's phrase the ADRENOCHROMING OF CHILDREN
“as if that’s a thing.” 💥

THEY are terrified

People awake are what they FEAR THE MOST.
LOSS OF CONTROL

Want you to know Jim & SOUND OF FREEDOM crew
the White Hat Alliance has got your back
🐸💚 an Army of Frogs is standing behind you
we have on the Full Armor of God 🔥

God bless & thank you 🙏

18 minute Caviezel film clip
🔥 THAT FACEBOOK WILL NOT LET YOU POST

https://www.brighteon.com/12c646a7-062a-4ebd-ad92-fee033415f09

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I ❤️ Jim's heart, his sensitivity, his BOLDNESS & his commitment to ending the worst issue we've ever faced in humanity. The raw emotion he showed in his interview brought me to tears, bc we all know it came from a place of seeing in real life what's given us all nightmares since we've woken up. We ALL need to support this film & I'm donating right now. They will be shown NO MERCY, nor do they deserve any. God Bless & PROTECT this Patriot!!! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

In response Pink PatriQt17 to her Publication

Agree wholeheartedly, Pink PatriQt17 🌸 Jim Caviezel is a man of deep Faith, God's warrior and will NOT backdown.

What a risk he took to make this film. To stand up and be counted in telling the truth about our enslaved children. What courage it takes for Jim to share his heart and horror WITH THE WORLD about something the deep state is terrified of having revealed.

We support him. Applaud him. And have his back 🔥🙏

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I just pray they don't "doorknob" him. It just seems that every time someone blows the whistle in this subject, they end up dead.

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏 Heavenly Father, Divine Mother, Friend, Beloved God, we ask that you protect Jim Caviezel & everyone associated with SOUND OF FREEDOM. They are your Light Warriors bringing TRUTH to the world. Thank you, dear Lord. This or better 🙏 And so it is 💞🔥🔥

Only people mentioned by @Lithium4Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Theo Farkas, click on at the bottom under it